- An award-winning water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies.
- Filters up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters) of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts.
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns. It surpasses EPA filter standards.
- An alternative to iodine tablets and bulky purifiers, it weighs 2oz for ultralight portability and has a high flow rate for drinking from the source.
- Comes in a sealed bag, perfect for storing. Measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches.
- BPA Free materials.
My son was so excited to get this, he’s in to the outdoor survival stuff . He’s not used it but I am pretty sure it’s exactly what he wanted. I am thinking about ordering one more, u never know when you would need something like this.
I love this product and the lanyard is nice and easy to use. I would say the only thing is wish it was a bit smaller.
This is a very convenient device when going out of the country or just going into nature. It's a bit big but it comes with a strap and hook to make it easy to travel with.
What a cool little product! Comes with a lanyard and carabineer. Ziplock storage bag provided as well! Very versatile with hookups for pop bottles and other things! Great alternative to the expensive brands!
Good straw, got to test it a week or 2 ago, it filtered well. My only complaint is the shelf life could be longer